Apply to work at Intuita
Position: Principal Analytics Consultant
We are looking for a highly experienced and driven Principal Data Consultant to join our growing consultancy, to lead project deliveries, solution designs and client integration.
The successful candidate will draw from experience and knowledge across multiple industries, platforms, and methodologies in order to design and deliver high-quality, sustainable solutions. They will inspire internal colleagues to their approach and bring energy and drive into the delivery process. They will collaborate with Intuita’s BI and Analytics teams to ensure we regularly exceed client expectations across the board.
As a key player within an already experienced and talented team, this individual is expected to provide clarity of thinking, thought leadership, project ownership and a flair for driving an exceptionally high standard of delivery.
This role provides an exciting development path with exposure to all levels of our organisation and opportunities to experience all elements of the project lifecycle, from inception, scoping and pricing through to delivery and strategic planning.
Ability to take full ownership for significant and complex client solutions, and work with internal team members to manage delivery quality and timeliness.
Acting as the client’s key point of contact for solution designs and outcomes, working as a conduit into the Intuita internal project team.
Owning, driving, and presenting solution design, working flexibly to support changing client demand, priorities, and resource constraints.
Ability to understand client needs, and to play this back to clients to receive buy-in at both a macro level and at a detailed level.
Designing effective, efficient data models to support various types of data exploitation (reporting, analytics, predictive modeling).
Building data prototypes to act as solid foundations for exploitation (SQL)
Data governance, security & privacy principles, leading, documenting, and constantly challenging best-practice with clients and internal colleagues
Proven experience delivering enterprise-level transformation using AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Proactive, dynamic, and driven
- A great eye for detail
- Energised by multi-client, multi-industry challenges
- Accountable and takes and ownership of tasks
- Motivates teammates and external client teams
- An excellent communicator who can make sense of complex ideas
- Not afraid to talk up and have an opinion in meetings
- A strategic and critical thinker who always looks for the best way to solve a problem
- A relationship builder that can build trust with clients, partners, and teammates
- Interested in industry trends, emerging technologies, and new releases
Skills/experience required to fulfil the role
- Proven experience leading projects across technical workstreams
- Track record of building relationships with senior stakeholders
- Expert in analysing, designing and building end-to-end data solutions using SQL
- Knowledgeable about architectural, data management and governance principals
- Extensive experience working with large, complex datasets
- Strong industry knowledge within data architecture and data design
- Preferable experience with AWS, GCP and or Azure
- Understanding of data culture requirements within a business setting
- Sound knowledge of data protection, security and GDPR
- Experience working in an Agile methodology (Scrum / Kanban)
- Competitive salary (£70k-£90k depending on experience)
- Generous company and personal performance-linked bonus scheme
- BUPA Health Insurance
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Training courses/conferences supported
- Flexible working hours and opportunities to work from home
To apply please fill out the form below and we will be in contact shortly to discuss next steps.