Apply to work at Intuita
Position: Senior Analytics Consultant
We are looking for an experienced and driven analyst to join our growing consultancy, to lead analytical deliveries both in terms of thinking/approach and in a hands-on capacity.
The successful candidate will bring comprehensive experience of various analytical techniques in a real-world environment. They will bring strong client relationship skills to the role, together with the ability to take ownership of analytical problems and work both independently and collaboratively to provide high-quality solutions.
As a key player within an already experienced and talented analytics team, this individual is expected to provide clarity of thinking, analytical excellence, and exceptional quality to multiple deliveries.
This role provides an exciting development path with exposure to all levels of our organisation and opportunities to experience all elements of the project lifecycle, from inception through to delivery.
Developing Approach and Plans
Detailed, thought-through analytical approaches to solving business problems and creating business opportunities.
Detailed Analytical Outputs
Fit for purpose solutions to business problems such as models, logic, or datasets that can be easily translated into actionable insights
Creating Analytics Presentations
High-quality presentations with a detailed and succinct demonstration of analytical findings to senior-level client stakeholders.
Building Business Context
Drawing contextual conclusions and actions from analytics that are highly relevant and valuable to the end-client.
- Proactive, dynamic, and driven by delivering quality work, with a great eye for detail
- Energised by multi-client, multi-industry challenges
- Takes accountability and ownership of tasks, and finds a way to make it happen
- Ability to motivate self and other individuals within our and client teams
- An excellent communicator who can make sense of and communicate complex ideas
- Is not afraid to talk up and have an opinion in internal or client meetings
- Able to quickly build expertise in the client’s business fast and pre-empt client needs
- A strategic and deep-critical thinker who is always looking for the best way to solve a problem
- A relationship builder, engaging effectively to build trust with clients and teammates
Skills and experience required to fulfil the role
- Proven experience in delivering high-quality analytics in a hands-on capacity
- Experience working with customer value, commercial, and marketing data
- Experienced in a wide range of analytics tool and techniques
- Experience working with a wide range of business stakeholders across different departments
- Presentation of complex information to stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of data protection and GDPR
- Degree in a relevant field (e.g., Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or equivalent)
- Client-side experience is advantageous
- Agency-side experience or agency working model experience is advantageous
- Multi-industry expertise is advantageous
- SQL (critical)
- Excel (critical)
- Python and R (highly desirable)
- Other analytical tools, Spark or similar (highly desirable)
- Knowledge of data warehousing, databases, and optimisation tools (desirable)
- Experience with other programming languages and technologies is advantageous
- Competitive salary (£45k-£68k depending on experience)
- Generous company and personal performance-linked bonus scheme
- BUPA Health Insurance
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Training courses/conferences supported
- Flexible working hours and opportunities to work from home
To apply please fill out the form below and we will be in contact shortly to discuss next steps.